12” Circular Chart Recorders
Matherne Instrumentation’s circular chart recorder system is designed to indicate and record pressures up to 20,000 psi.
The system is designed for use with a diaphragm protector, piston isolator, or debooster to separate well fluids from the system’s internal parts.
The system is available with Fig. 1502, 2202, or 3002 hammer unions and is available in box mount or portable styles. Manual wind or battery operated clocks are available.
Standard 5” pressure gauges can be installed in the recorder stand to be used in conjunction with the recorder. Metric equivalents available on request.
- Comes in Truck Mount or Portable variations.
- Available in 1 or 2 pen versions.
- Available with multi speed clocks in 1 hr., 4 hr., and 24 hr. versions and in battery operated or manual wind versions.
- Can be calibrated for use up to 20,000 psi.
- Highly accurate, calibrated to within 0.5% of full scale accuracy.
- Available in Metric or English versions.
- Available with or without gauges built into base.
- Optional 1/4” high pressure hose and disconnects available.
- Optional diaphragm protector, 1:1 piston isolator or debooster available (specify type needed, 1502 or 2202 union and sub, and standard or H2S service when ordering).
- Capacity of Recorder
- Style of Recorder
- Type of Sensor
- Length of Hose
- Type of Clock
- Speed of Clock
- Number of Systems
Download the 12” Circular Chart recorders brochure Matherne PDF