Bulk Tank / Surge Can Indicator Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s Bulk Tank / Surge Can Indicator System is specifically designed for bulk tank applications with a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 load distribution and is ideal for bulk weight weighing of drill mud, chemicals, and cement. Hydraulic, self-aligning, compression load cells are typical of mud and friction free cement applications onshore, whereas, tension cylinder or load cells are typical of offshore rigs where mud and cement tanks are located below deck.
- Dial face with colorful custom logos
- Ruggedly built, easily installed and easy to maintain
- Available in English and metric divisions
- Indicators are available in 6”, 8.5” fluid filled and 12”, 16” or 18” dry applications.
- Trouble-free weight indication and requires no power source
The system includes 6”, 8-½”, 12”, 16” or 18” bulk tank indicator with standard 25 ft. hose and tension cylinder, tension load cell, or compression load cell.
- For a 2:1 load distribution, standard capacities up to 300,000
- For a 3:1 load distribution, standard capacities up to 450,000
- Rotating dial display for easy tare adjustments
- Dampener adjusts to increase pointer sensitivity
- Capacity Needed Including Tare Weight
- Indicator Size
- Length of Hose
- Type of Tank and Ratio of Tank
Download the Bulk Tank Surge Can Indicator Systems brochure PDF