Clipper/Deflection Indicator Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s deflection indicator system is designed to give accurate readings on small to medium drilling and workover rigs.
The system includes 12” deflection indicator mounted in a steel box, 10 dial set for use with different wire line sizes and lines strung, standard 25’ hose, and deflection loadcell with c-clamp.
The system is portable, durable, and ready to be placed on the
drill line instantly.
Metric equivalents in Kgs and DaN.
- Ready for immediate use — Each system is assembled, loaded with indicator fluid, calibrated, tested, and sealed before shipment.
- Adjustable dampers allow operator-controlled pointer sensitivity.
- Can be mounted near the driller or on the mast or derrick, for optimum setup in any drilling situation — avoiding problems that can result from deadline-mounting, such as buffeting by line vibration.
- Equipped with 10 different dials calibrated for number and size of line in pounds, kilograms, or decanewtons, for easy, flexible measurement readings.
- Rugged, compact steel box with built-in handles makes it easy to transport
- Large, easy-to-read gauge
- Compatible with all industry-standard deadline anchors
- Number of Lines strung
- Drilling line size
- Mast Capacity for Clipper Weight Indicator
- Length of Hose
Download the Clipper Deflection Indicator Systems brochure PDF