Crane Weight / Radius Indicator Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s Crane Weight and Crane Weight/ Radius Systems are designed to indicate total load, radius of load, and safe lifting values at specific radii.
The system is ideal for construction, dockside, offshore drilling, material replenishment, and salvage operations, and helps prevent buckled booms and costly and dangerous crane accidents.
The system includes 6” or 8-½” indicator with bracket, boom hose, whip hoses, tension cylinder or tension load cell, clevis with pins. 8-½” gauge indicator, radius reservoir, and radius hoses included with weight/radius indicator system.
- 6” or 8-½” dial face with colorful custom logos
- Standard single line load capacities up to 60,000 lbs.
- Multi-scales for multiple parts line reeving and metric equivalents in kgs, DaN, tons, and metric tons are available
- Dual scales and metric equivalents in kg/cm², MPa, KPa, and Bars are available
- Available with piston type tension cylinder or diaphragm type tension load cell
- Standard pin sizes range from 1-¼” to 2”
- Easily readable dial eliminates time consuming and difficult calculations
- Easily mounted inside or outside of the cab
- Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
- The tension cylinder includes a fully machined stainless steel piston rod that gives added protection against harsh saltwater environments, ensuring a long service life and minimum maintenance
- Accurate readings help ensure safe lifting operations
- Capacity of Indicator
- Parts Line of Crane
- Type of Load Cell
- Length of Hoses
- Length of Boom
- Size of Pin Holes
- Crane make and model
- Load Curve for Specified Boom (radius)
- Distance from King Pin to Heel Pin (radius)
Download the Crane Weight Radius Indicator Systems brochure PDF