Flange Mounted Pressure Gauges
Matherne Instrumentation’s flange mounted gauge is a complete mud pressure system integrated into a single indicator assembly that is perfect for use on a blowout preventer, choke manifolds, standpipes, cementing, acidizing, fracturing, gravel packing operations, and pipeline pressure applications.
The unit consists of an inverted 6” gauge mounted on a flanged base manufactured to API 6A specifications and includes a check valve and pulsation damper stem.
- Easily visible 6” dial face allows clear viewing from well over 50 ft.
- Standard capacities up to 15,000 psi straight pressure
- 0-1000 psi
- 0-3000 psi
- 0-5000 psi
- 0-6000 psi
- 0-10,000 psi
- 0-15,000 psi
- Metric equivalents in kg/cm², MPa, KPa, and Bars are available
- Flanged base enables secure mounting
- Easily mounted in convenient locations.
- Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion.
- Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations.
- Easily serviceable on location with replaceable diaphragm cup and check valve for fluid loading.
- Capacity of Indicator
- Type of Flange
- Size of Ring Groove
- Standard, stainless steel or nickel inlay for ring groove
- API-6A PSL Level manufacturing requirements for flange
Download the Flange Mounted Pressure Gauges brochure PDF