HD Chart Recorders
Matherne Instrumentation’s “HD” Heavy-duty line of chart
recorders are an accurate and reliable means for the measurement and recording of pressure in a variety of applications.
The HD chart recorder is in a rugged, crush-proof, polypropylene case with a hinged door providing access for chart changes and calibration adjustments. It is highly resistant to weathering
and easily connects to the system or transmitter through
fittings on the back of the case.
The standard 12” model, as well as the compact 8” model, are available as a single or dual pen unit and can use any combination of pressure measuring helical elements.
- Wall mounting, pipe mounting or portable variations
- Available in 1 or 2 pen versions.
- Available with either a battery operated electrical clock or spring winding manual clock
- Can be calibrated for use up to 30,000 psi.
- Highly accurate, calibrated to within +/-0.5% of full scale accuracy
- Size of Recorder: 8” or 12”
- Number of pressure functions: 1 or 2 pens
- Type of clock: Battery or Manual Winding
- Speed of clock
- Mounting requirements: Wall, Pipe or Portable
- Length of Hose (if required)
- Type of Sensor (if required)
Download the HD Chart Recorders brochure Matherne PDF