Integrated Pad Type Weight Indicator Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s pad type weight indicator systems are used in applications where either there is no dead line or a double fast line is being used. Pad type load cells detect mast loading under mast jack screws independent of reeving configuration. Our system is housed in a heavy duty steel box with removable front and back doors for added protection. A two-inch coupling is welded to the bottom of the box for easy installation and high visibility.
- 6” or 8 ½” dial face with colorful custom logos
- Ideal for workover or double-drum well service rigs
- Two pressure gauges monitor mast weight distribution for quick, accurate system installation
- Indicator is fluid filled to diminish effects of shock loads, pulsation, and vibrations
- Capacity of Indicator: From 50,000 to 300,000 Lbs.
- Metric equivalents available upon request
- Number of Load Cell Pads: Single cell systems available for gin pole applications
- Rig Type: Some applications are limited for four-leg masts