Non-Integrated Pad Type Weight Indicator Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s pad type weight indicator system provides a simplified indication of total hook load on portable masts over its long service life. Pad type load cells detect mast loading under mast jack screws independent of reeving configuration. Our system is housed in a heavy duty steel box with removable front and back doors for added protection. A two-inch coupling is welded to the bottom of the box for easy installation and high visibility.
- 8 ½” dial face with colorful custom logos
- Ideal for workover or double-drum well service rigs
- Two pressure gauges monitor mast weight distribution for quick, accurate system installation
- Indicator is fluid filled to diminish effects of shock loads, pulsation, and vibrations
- Adjustable target pointer can be used to pull or act as a reference to total load
- Capacity of Indicator: From 120,000 to 360,000 Lbs.
- Metric equivalents available upon request
- Rig Type: Some applications are limited for four-leg masts