Matherne Instrumentation’s Pressure Transducer is a high-pressure, high-precision instrument designed specifically for oilfield service applications.
- Protected by a rugged, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel housing
- Operates with a supply power of 10-28 VDC
- Operates within an ambient temperature range of -45° to 185°F (-43° to 85°C)
- Standard 4 or 6 pin connectors available (Special connectors available upon request)
- Standard 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, and 20,000 psi pressure options
- Available for H2S sour service applications
- Intrinsically safe design with safe operation in Class 1, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D
- Designed to function free from routine or scheduled maintenance.
- Light weight and easily handled with optional carrying handle.
- Quick turnaround for recertification and repair from a Matherne Instrumentation facility
- Can be used with DAQ systems, digital pressure gauges and analog meters.
- Pressure Range
- Connector (4 or 6 pin)
- Output Requirements
- Type of Hammer Union
- Length of Cable (if required)
Download the Pressure Transducer brochure PDF