Rotary Torque Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s rotary torque system is designed to help the driller during coring, milling, and reaming operations. The system also helps to avoid twist-offs and increases bit life by showing the driller when the drill string is torqued to unsafe levels.
The system includes indicator with bracket, 2 ft. and 14 ft. hoses with disconnects, and idler with wheel. The indicator’s capacities are measured in points and are a relative indication of torque. The system is available in box mount or panel mount styles.
- 6” gauge, dial face with colorful custom logos
- Available in 500 and 1,000 points
- Gauge has operator-adjustable dial to zero out drill string in order to monitor torque at the bit
- Standard 2 ft. and 14 ft. hose, with other hose lengths available
- Gauge damper minimizes pointer oscillations caused by drilling and drill string vibration, ensuring accurate readings and increasing the life-span of the gauge.
- Helps driller know when to change drill bits by indicating hole conditions and torque patterns.
- Increases safety by providing warnings about possible twist-offs, locked cones on the bit, out-of-gauge holes, and formation changes.
- Connects easily to Matherne drilling recorders.
- Capacity of Indicator (500 Point or 1,000 Point)
- Chain Size or Wheel Type
- Style of Indicator
- Length of Hoses (standard 2 ft. and 14 ft.)
Download the Rotary Torque Systems brochure PDF