RPM/SPM Tachometer Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s RPM and SPM Tachometer Systems are rugged, dependable and can measure and display rotary table RPM and pump strokes per minute. Each generator has an output of 10 VAC @ 1,000 RPM in either direction: clockwise or counterclockwise.
- 10 VAC @ 1,000 RPM output.
- For use in hazardous locations.
- Easily mounted, with a direct connection to the pump pinion shaft through means of a flexible coupling, or by a V-belt connection between the shaft and generator.
- A heavy-duty, oil-resistant electrical cord connects the meter to the generator.
- No outside batteries or power needed. The generator supplies all the power necessary for one or more meters.
RPM Rotary Speed Indicator
- Provides an accurate indication of rotary speed
- Allows driller to select optimum speed for faster penetration
- Generator can be directly coupled to any shaft turning in direct proportion to the rotary table or V-belt driven.
- Available for panel or box mounted meters.
- Available in capacities from 0-100 to 0-1,000 RPM
SPM Pump Speed Indicator
- Measures pump speed, shows pump or hole trouble at a glance, information not indicated on mud pressure gauge.
- System is self-powered by the supplied generator.
- No outside batteries or power
- Generator can be easily mounted with a direct connection to pump pinion shaft, piston rod oiler, or as an idler wheel to the V-belt driving the oiler.
- Available in capacities from 0-100 to 0-500 SPM
Download the RPM SPM Tachometer Systems brochure PDF