Tong Line Pull Systems (Universal)
Matherne Instrumentation’s universal tong line pull system is designed to assure uniform and proper make-up of the string by indicating accurate torque applied to each joint when running pipe or casing. The system can help reduce drill collar and tool joint failure resulting from improper make-up.
The system includes 6” tong torque indicator with bracket, a standard 25 ft. hose, and a tension load cell.The convenient mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted in a driller’s console, in a weight indicator box, or stand alone.
- 6” dial face with colorful custom logos
- Standard capacities up to 30,000 lbs.
- Box mount or panel mount styles available
- Metric equivalents available
- Adjustable target pointer can be set to the desired capacity so the driller can work to a clear mark
- Easily visible 6” dial face allows clear viewing from long distances
- Easily mounted in various locations: driller’s console, weight indicator box, or stand alone
- Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion
- Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations
- The tension cylinder includes a fully machined stainless steel piston rod that gives added protection against harsh saltwater environments, ensuring a long service life and minimum maintenance.
- Capacity of Indicator
- Length of Hose
- Style of Indicator
Download the Tong Line Pull Systems (Universal) brochure PDF