Totalizer Indicator Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s Totalizer Indicator System is designed to give accurate reading for a single indication from multiple load points. By using either tension or compresssion load cells, you can sum weights from 2, 3 or 4 different
points and display the total weight on a single, easy to read dial indicator.
The totalizer system is very diverse and can be used in chemical, food batch, vat and bulk tank weighing, as well as hopper weighing in scrap foundry applications.
The system includes 8.5”, 12” & 18” totalizer indicator, hose, and tension or compression load cells.
- 8-½”, 12” or 18” dial face with colorful custom logos
- Standard capacities up to 1,000,000 lbs
- Adjustable rotating dial for easy tare adjustments
- Metric equivalents in Kg, DaN, tons, and metric tons are available
- Easily visible dial face allows clear viewing from long distances
- Easy installation, no external power source is needed
- Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations
- The system is easy to service in the field by your own maintenance personnel
- Systems for 2, 3, and 4 loadcells are capable of handling the heaviest jobs, simply and accurately.
- Capacity Needed Including Tare Weight
- Indicator Size
- Length of Hoses
- Number of Load Points
- Number of Load Cells
- Ratio of Tank (Bulk Tank Application)
Download the Totalizer Indicator Systems brochure Matherne PDF