Choke Position Indicator System
Matherne Instrumentation’s Choke Position Indicator System is a 4″ electronic choke position indicator used to accurately monitor the choke position in 1% increments from 0% to 100%. The choke position sensor can be used on a variety of chokes in the oil and gas industry and eliminates the need for air lines to the position indicator.
The system includes 4″ choke position indicator, 100’ of cable, and choke position sensor.
- 4″ dial face with colorful customer logos
- Battery powered
- Simple user interface for easy calibration
- Standalone, master, and slave units available
- Easily visible dial face allows clear viewing from long
- Easy installation, no external power source is needed
- 2 year, long lasting battery life
- Replaces pneumatic choke position systems
- Standalone or master system, or slave only (for use
- Length of cable (standard is 100′ maximum)
- Additional cables (if required)