Compound Pressure Systems
Matherne Instrumentation’s diaphragm protector is designed to keep well fluids from entering a pressure system’s internal parts with hose lengths up to 50 ft. Matherne Instrumentation’s piston isolator is designed to keep well fluids from entering a pressure system’s internal parts with hose lengths up to 140 ft.
Matherne Instrumentation’s 4:1 debooster is designed to also serve this purpose while reducing line pressure by a ratio of 4:1. This allows the operator at the panel to see only 25% of the actual pressure seen at the manifold.
- 4,000, 8,000, 12,000, 16,000 and 20,000 psi
- 400, 800, 1200 kg/cm²
- 40, 80, 120 MPa
- 517-152 Sensor mounts with 2-inch NPT sub
- Operational in temperature ranges of -50° to +150° F (-45° to +65° C)
- Accuracy rate of ± 0.5% of full indication
- Available in box-mount and panel-mount configurations
- Standard 50-foot hose, with other hose lengths available
- Gauge can be mounted in any convenient location, including service trucks.
- Measuring small pressure changes caused by formation breakdown, perforation plugs, and fractures.
- Fluid-filled gauge protects readings from truck or rig vibration.
- Operator-adjustable controls enable steady pointer movement.
- Provides all the advantages of the standard pump pressure gauge, with the added accuracy of the vernier pointer.
- Measurements can be easily recorded by hydraulic circular recorders or electronic remote strip recorders.
- Type of Sensor
- Type of Hammer Union
- Hose Length
- Gauge mounting
Download the Compound Pressure Systems brochure PDF