Deadline Anchor Model: MA60D
MA60D Deadline Anchor
Matherne Instrumentation’s deadline anchor’s are specifically designed to meet your requirements – for any and all working environments. They are fabricated from high-grade structural steel and welded. Aluminum bronze wireline clamp inserts provide a secure cable grip without line damage.
Each anchor is proof-tested twice to 150% of rated capacity, using the largest cable size for which it was designed (One proof test simulating normal operation with load cell installed. The second proof test with no load cell installed simulating total load against the stop).
After testing, the entire anchor is sandblasted, coated with zinc-rich primer for corrosion protection and painted with heavy-duty industrial enamel.
Super Reliability, Super weight indicator accuracy, super-efficient rig maintenance.
- Rated Deadline Pull: 60,000 lbs.
- Load Sensor Type: Tension
- Load Sensor Size: 36.767 in²
- Wireline Sizes: 1”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/4”
- Drum Diameter: 24.00”
- Approx. Weight: 850 lbs.
- Qty – Grade 8 Bolts: 4 – 1 1/2”
- Center-point mounted drums ensure optimum accuracy.
- Smooth, machine-grooved drum surface extends cable life.
- Heavy-duty, high-grade structural steel construction with tapered roller anti-friction bearings and heat-treated alloy shaft provides a super strong anchor with exceptional durability.
- Proof-testing to 150% of rated capacity ensures superior reliability.
- Durable bronze wireline clamp inserts provide tight cable grip without damage to the line.
- Easy to install and service.
- Size of rig
- Derrick capacity in pounds
- Size of drilling wireline
- Number of lines strung
Download the Deadline Anchors Matherne Model MA60D brochure PDF