Electronic Deadline Sensor
Matherne Instrumentation’s Electronic Deadline Sensor is a low-cost line tension sensor that fits a variety of cable sizes. This design does not require the user to cut any cables and create deadends for load measurement devices. An industry standard 4-20 mA output allows for connection to a variety of devises including PLCs and PCs.
- 100,000 lb. (45,360 kg) capacity
- Accurate strain gauge measurement
- Designed for all deadline tension electronic sensing applications
- No deadline anchor required with simple, clamp-on design
- Operating temperature -40° to +180°F (-40° to 82°C)
- Easy to use, weighs only 17 lbs.
- Installs on wire size 7/8” to 2” diameter without modification
- Standard 4-20 mA output
- Electronics are protected against surges and reverse wire hook up
- Replaceable wear parts made of stainless steel
- Environmentally sealed load cell operates in the harshest environments
Download the Electronic Deadline Sensor brochure PDF