Unitized Mud Gauges
Matherne Instrumentation’s unitized mud gauge (UMG) is a complete mud pressure system integrated into a single indicator assembly that is perfect for use on blowout preventers, choke manifolds, and cementing, acidizing, fracturing, and gravel packing operations.
The unit consists of an inverted 6” gauge mounted on a 2” NPT housing with a diaphragm cup or piston isolator housing and includes a check valve and pulsation damper stem. Matherne’s UMGs are also available with Hammer union style in 2” 1502.
- Easily visible 6” dial face allows clear viewing from well over 50 ft.
- Standard capacities up to 15,000 psi straight pressure
- 0-1000 psi
- 0-3000 psi
- 0-5000 psi
- 0-6000 psi
- 0-10,000 psi
- 0-15,000 psi
- Metric equivalents in kg/cm2, kPa, MPa and BAR units of measure
- Available with piston isolator housing with standard 2” Fig. 1502 hammer unions or 2” Fig. 2202 for H2S applications
- Standard 2” NPT housing made from stainless steel hex designed for easy mounting.
- Easily mounted in convenient locations.
- Fluid filled indicator reduces shock, vibration, and corrosion.
- Adjustable damper allows for smooth pointer movement under intense situations.
- Easily serviceable on location with replaceable diaphragm cup and check valve for fluid loading.
- Pressure capacity
- Metric, English or dual scale dial reading
- Standard 2”NPT or Hammer Union
- Standard or H2S service
Download the Unitized Mud Gauges brochure PDF